PhD Computer Science,
- Advisor: Stephen Chong
- Thesis: Software Contracts for Security
MSc Computer Science,
University of Texas at Dallas,
- Graduate Information Assurance Program Certificate
Summer 2012 SRI International Computer Science Laboratory, Research Intern with Ashish Gehani and Natarajan Shankar
- Developed a declarative specification language for collecting and integrating streaming provenance data.
- Developed prototype for system-wide tool for removing unnecessary functionality from binaries and system libraries.
2009—2010 Defense Information Systems Agency, Computer Scientist
- Project manager and software architect in a DoD-wide security program.
- Participated in DoD and NIST security architecture and standards working groups.
Summer 2006 IBM, Co-op Professional Programmer
- Developed test bed for high availability software, decreasing time required for regression testing from one week to one day.
2005—2007 University of Texas at Dallas, Mentor
- One-on-one mentoring with 2-3 computer science students per week.